How can you help?
BECOMING A VOLUNTEER
– we are always in desperate need of more like minded volunteers. There’s hands on cat work for those who can’t get enough of our feline friends (fostering), or if fundraising is more your thing, then come and join us at one of our events. Perhaps you’re a bit of a wall-flower and just want to remain in the back ground? We can
help there too with plenty of admin roles. We have so many interesting and varied roles that there must be something
just for you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
for more detail.ATTEND AND SUPPORT OUR EVENTS
- Not only would we love to meet you, but we'd really appreciate the support that your attendance brings. We run tombolas, raffles, hoopla and of course sell CP items as well as preloved goods to raise money for our branch. If you'd like to invite us to an event or if you have suitable gifts we could use as prizes, please email email@example.comBECOMING A MEMBER OF OUR BRANCH
– for as little as £5.00 per year, you can become a member and will receive a copy of our newsletter at least twice a year to keep you informed as to how we are helping cats in Swale.
Please click HERE
for a PDF version for printing and posting.
Please click HERE
for a Microsoft Word version if you prefert to complete it and email it back to us.
Any difficulty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
FOOD BINS - Our cats are also extremely grateful for any food or toy donations. We currently have donation bins at:
Morrisons Sittingbourne Address:
Mill Way, Sittingbourne ME10 3ET
Morrisons Sheppey Address
: Neats Court, Thomsett Way, Queenborough ME11 5JS
Tesco Sheerness Address
: Bridge Rd, Sheerness ME12 1RH
Asda Sittingbourne Address
: J Trinity Trading Estate, Mill Way, Sittingbourne ME10 2PD
Pets at Home Sittingbo
: Unit D, Sittingbourne Retail Park, Mill Way, Sittingbourne ME10 2XD
Abbey Veterinary Surgery Address
: 7 Minster Dr, Minster on Sea, Sheerness ME12 3JD
gives funds to Swale CP when you buy something from one of over 2700 retailers and it doesn't cost you a penny more! Not only that but we have an AMAZON WISHLIST
too in case you prefer to donate something directly to the cats. LOTTERY
- By joining our weekly lottery that costs just £1 week, you will be helping the Swale branch and putting yourself in line to win cash prizes every week! Sign up by calling 01628 825928 or clicking HERE
and letting them know you'd like to support Swale.
ADOPTING A CAT OR KITTEN
– we are always needing new homes for our cats and kittens, we may have the perfect one (or two!) for you. By offering a Cats Protection cat a good home, you are directly helping our branch and also giving another cat or kitten, who is patiently waiting to come into our care, a second chance of happiness.